- ‘Focus on Innovation and Industry Trends’, was true to form with the conference featuring full product development lifecycle solutions to advance and manufacture cost-effective, quality product.
- Key themes at INTERPHEX 2019 included technological advances such as gene therapy, stem cell research, continuous manufacturing, robotics in isolators and Pharma 4.0, among many other technologies.
- Overall Increase in Attendance; 7% up in Engineers-the #1 desired job title; 16% in VIP Attendees
- Featured 600+ leading suppliers exhibited; 89 new exhibitors
- Supported more than 150 North American and Worldwide technology launches
- NEW for 2019 – INNOPHEX, in collaboration with IPS-Integrated Project Services, featured cell processing, gene therapy and Pharma 4.0 exhibits, demonstrations and technical sessions brought to you by Foundation Sponsor, Pall Bio.
- NEW for 2019 – MG2/MG America, supplier of today’s finest European-crafted packaging and processing machinery, debuted the MG2/MG America Processing & Packaging Summit. Held on the show floor, the Summit offered innovation in exhibiting while sharing insight and innovation on important industry topics, including continuous manufacturing, pharmaceutical glass handling and automation integration. The Summit concluded with an exploration of encapsulation containment challenges and solutions followed by a networking reception specific to processing and packaging.
2019 Show Recap
In 2019, INTERPHEX Celebrated 40 Years of Excellence in Showcasing State-of-the-Art Innovation and Technology
INTERPHEX 2019 Photo Gallery
INTERPHEX Technical Conference
INTERPHEX 2019 delivered expert insight, knowledge and demonstrations on the innovation and technologies driving the industry forward.
What was NEW for 2019?
INTERPHEX introduced Innovations at INTERPHEX, the new INTERPHEX Technical Guide, in collaboration with American Pharmaceutical Review and Pharmaceutical Outsourcing.
Exhibitor Award Winners
Join our Social Community
Stay connected with us and other industry leaders 365 days a year!