Controlled Environment Agriculture is one of the fastest growing segments in food markets around the world. As the demand for locally grown and organic products continues to rise, the demand is being met by today’s modern greenhouses, vertical, and container farms. Advancements in technology and techniques available today allow growers to produce more, with greater consistency, while using less energy and resources.
You’ll come away understanding:
- How modern humidity, temperature and CO2 sensors can help you more effectively balance resource use and crop growth
- Why you should focus on these measurements - including why they’re considered “safe”
- How these parameters are measured accurately and why they’re so important
- The technology behind the measurements
- How to select instruments that meet your needs and focus on support, maintenance, stability and sustainability
This webinar is 45 minutes long and includes a Q&A session.
Speakers, moderators, etc.:
Justin Walsh is a Business Development Engineer at Vaisala. He has been working with electro-chemical and industrial measurement technologies for over 16 years, ensuring product quality, measurement accuracy and environmental safety. His experience includes application support with Thermo, environmental consulting, emergency planning and response with the US EPA, and a degree in Environmental Engineering from the University of Miami.