Focuses for 2022 at a Glance: Automation, Cell & Gene Therapy, Processing, Compliance/Quality, Facility Optimization, the return of INTERPHEX Live (Sponsored by American Pharmaceutical Review), the 2022 Keynote Series (Presented by Pharmaceutical Technology and BioPharm International), and more.
INTERPHEX Announces Technical Conference Program for 2022
NORWALK, CT, April 12, 2022 INTERPHEX has announced its growing technical conference program for 2022 with a lineup of sessions across all 3 days of the show this May 24 – 26, 2022 at the Javits Center in NYC.
Focusing on key technical content lead by expert speakers—the INTERPHEX Conference program gives attendees the know-how to implement efficiencies, stay informed on industry trends, and prepare for the future of pharmaceutical and biotech innovation. The no-cost availability and convenience across multiple stages directly on the show floor, INTERPHEX continues to foster knowledge transfer through a unique fusion of networking and education.
2022 Session Highlights—A look at sessions covering all days of INTERPHEX. View the Full Schedule Online >>
- Expert Speakers from CRB, SUEZ, STERIS, Linesight, and more.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Unlocking Value from Manufacturing Data using CPV, PAT, and Converging Innovations
- Pharmaceutics, Biotech, and Medical Device Automation R&D Tax Credits
- Next Steps for Lean Lab – Real-Time Testing of Pharmaceutical Water for Production
- CRB Tech Tank, 3 Session Series: Manufacturing in the Age of Disruption: Trends, Challenges, and the Future View the full CRB Tech Tank Lineup
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- The Future of Aseptic Connections in Cell and Gene Therapies
- PDA Roundtable (One of Two Sessions): Comparability Study Considerations for Cell Therapies
- Successful Strategies for Developing a Pharmaceutical Continuous Manufacturing Process for Oral Solid Dosage
- Sustainability: Ambitious, Realistic and Business-Friendly: Holistic Approaches to Decarbonization in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Continuous Spray-Freeze-Drying at Atmospheric Pressure
- Planning and Implementing Scalable Quality Management Systems
- Annex 1 – Are You Ready?
- 2022 Keynote Series, Presented by Pharmaceutical Technology and BioPharm International, Innovation Stage: Highlighting Continuous and Modular Manufacturing, Emerging Therapies, Formulation, Fill-Finish, and perspective on intellectual property and regulations.
- INTERPHEX Live, Sponsored by American Pharmaceutical Review, now back on the show floor for 2022! Stream the 2021 Sessions now.
- View on RECONNEX 365! Sessions will be available on RECONNEX 365 for viewing after INTERPHEX
The technical conference program for 2022 is growing—with new content being announced for technical workshops, pavilion area sessions including contract manufacturing and emerging technologies, in-booth demonstrations, and more.
For over 40 years, INTERPHEX has been, and continues to be, the premier pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and device development and manufacturing event where you can “Experience Science through Commercialization.” Sponsored by the Parenteral Drug Association (PDA), the event is based in New York and brings over 10,000 global industry professionals and 625+ industry leading suppliers together to “Learn it, Experience it, Procure it” through a unique combination of exhibits, demonstrations, partnering opportunities, networking and no cost technical conference to leverage quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness in today’s ever-changing global market. INTERPHEX offers annual domestic and international industry events and educational opportunities around the world. INTERPHEX and INNOPHEX together, offer the very latest intelligence, cutting-edge technologies and state-of-the-art innovation throughout the product development life cycle. Follow INTERPHEX on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram , YouTube, and Twitter. continues the learning beyond the show floor. For more information, visit www.INTERPHEX.com.
About RX Global
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organizations. We elevate the power of face to face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobal.com