Learn It, Experience It at INTERPHEX 2016! Exciting events further enhance the state-of-the-art Innovation, Technologies and Knowledge
INTERPHEX Exhibitor Awards
The 2nd Annual Exhibitor Awards! Winners are recognized and awarded for showcasing innovative technologies and/or new strategies and services that have significantly contributed to the industry. A highly esteemed group of industry experts select the winners for Best in Show, Best New Product/Service, Editor’s Choice, Best Technology Innovation, (NEW) INTERPHEX Efficiency Champion and (NEW) Biotech Innovation Award
2015 Winners included:
- Best in Show: Pall Life Sciences
- Honorable Mention, Best in Show: GE Healthcare Life Sciences AxiChrom
- Best New Product/Service: Apprentice Field Suite
- Editor’s Choice Award (sponsored by Pharmaceutical Processing): Fette Compacting
- Best Technologies Innovation: G-CON Manufacturing, GEA and Pfizer
Engineers are Creative Too
Showcasing both the technical and creative achievements of industry professionals and utilizing these talents to help with the success of the show.
Show Photographer: Dwayne J. Fullard, Plumbing Design Lead, IPS
Dwayne, a MEP Engineer, is also an extremely talented photographer and is INTERPHEX’s Official Show Photographer. See Dwayne’s work here.
NEW for 2016: Show Floor Concert: Dave DiProspero, Senior Pharmaceutical Specialist, CRB
Not only is Dave an OSD SME, he is the General Manager/Lead Singer and co-founder of the band, Right Turn at 40, who has recently celebrated it's 10 year anniversary. They will be performing on the show floor stage at INTERPHEX on Tuesday, April 26 at 4:00pm. Here is a great article that celebrates Right Turn at 40's success and anniversary.
Get a preview of what to expect at the show, here's a video from one of Right Turn at 40's gigs:
Valuable Insight from Industry Experts. This year’s program continues to deliver the cutting-edge topics you expect from INTERPHEX. Tunable Continuous Processing: Reacting to Market Demand
- Preparing For and Managing FDA Audits
- Cell Processing
- Sourcing Unique Medicinal Agents from Natural Products
- Implementing AR/VR in Biopharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing
- What you Need to Know: CMOs and the Manufacture of Controlled Substances (inc. DEA aspect)
- The 7 Characteristics of a World Class Supply Chain
- Biosimilars: A Year Later
- War Stories: Another Look at Tech Transfer
- Overcoming Facility Upgrade Challenges
- Capsule Dosing/Formulation Basics
- Aseptic Facility Challenges / Sterility by Design
- Drug Shortage with Stephen Spielberg, MD, PhD
See 2015 sessions here.
INTERPHEX/BPI Poster Hall and Awards
Sponsored by BioProcess International (BPI), the Poster Hall highlights new technologies and equipment, novel methodologies, and state-of-the-art knowledge and innovation. Posters will be available for viewing throughout the three-day event.
A distinguished panel will select two finalists from the six poster categories, and a winner will be chosen at the end of the show. The overall 2015 Best Poster winner was: “Extractables Evaluation of a Single-Use Bioprocess Bag According to Published Recommendations”, Andrew Whynot, Chemic Labs.
Call for Posters coming soon!
NEW for 2016: Pharmaceutical Technology’s Keynote Series at INTERPHEX
Presented by INTERPHEX and Pharmaceutical Technology, the Keynote Series offers highly regarded industry experts offering their perspective on the industry’s hottest topics. Session details coming soon!
PDA Learning Center @ INTERPHEX: Learn It, Experience It!
PDA continues to deliver the latest in bio/pharmaceutical science, innovation and technology. Industry experts will present the latest on key topics. The 2016 PDA Program Agenda is coming soon.
Fraser-AIS 3D Print Pavilion
Back by popular demand! The 2nd Fraser 3D Printing Pavilion offers access to 3D printing equipment, materials and applications and features speakers and exhibitors specializing in current 3D printing capabilities and applications for improving drug development, commercialization and processing. Watch for the program agenda coming soon.
NEW for 2016: DME Facility Focus
DME Facility Focus encompasses survey feedback and analysis regarding the future of cGMP facilities, as well as guidance on how new technologies can transform current manufacturing operations. DME is offering the following tracks:
- Biopharmaceutical Facility Modernization: Current trends and technologies available to transform legacy facilities in order to enhance bio-manufacturing flexibility and ensure the reliability of drug substance supply train. Topics include process automation, single-use, closed processing, continuous processing, facility segregation, and risk management.
- Aseptic Manufacturing Technology Trends: Sterile manufacturing technology trends that manage risk and enhance product quality in parenteral fill/finish facilities. Topics include implementation of barrier isolation/RABS, single-use, serialization, and product protection.
SKAN Engineering Olympics
Back by popular demand…the “SKAN Engineering Olympics” and the hats! Showcase the dexterity and flexibility of the PSI-L Flange with within their exhibit booth. First, second and third place prizes will be awarded for contestants. Click here for further details or check out the video from 2015.
IPS Technologies Tours
Walking show floor tours offering insight into the latest equipment, innovation and manufacturing technologies. Tours include: Biologics Technologies, Advanced Aseptic, Modular Construction, Inspection & Packaging and, NEW for 2016, Continuous Manufacturing. Reservations are required.
CRB Tech Tank
CRB subject matter experts will be back with new technical content coming soon! We can’t wait to see what cutting-edge discussions they bring this year.
DPSS Laser Inc.
Every year, DPSS meets new customers and see new applications to mark with their UV Laser on the spot. This year, they are offering pens with customized laser markings. Stop by Booth #1932.