General Show Information
What is INTERPHEX?
INTERPHEX (International Pharmaceutical Expo), sponsored by PDA (Parenteral Drug Association), is the single source for complete biopharmaceutical manufacturing solutions to safely and cost effectively process all dosage forms for life-enhancing drugs. It brings over 12,000 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology professionals together with 600+ suppliers through a unique combination of exhibition, education, workshops, partnering opportunities, and networking events.
INTERPHEX is the only meeting place where Knowledge, Innovation and Technologies intersect with the full spectrum of cutting-edge development and manufacturing services and equipment to create innovative solutions to reduce cost, improve manufacturing and supply chain performance for pharmaceutical, biologic, contract, generic and service provider professionals.
What are the dates of INTERPHEX 2015?
The show will take place April 21-23, 2015.
Is INTERPHEX open to the public?
INTERPHEX is an event only for industry professionals associated with pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted, including infants.
Who attends INTERPHEX?
Industry professionals from leading pharmaceutical, biotech, contract and generic facilities, academic institutions and government agencies that are involved in specifying, recommending or procuring highly technical development, manufacturing and packaging equipment and products for the drug and device manufacturing industry.
What are the benefits of attending INTERPHEX?
- Find new, more cost-effective alternatives to existing processes and procedures
- Discover highly efficient new technologies to increase productivity
- Meet partners who can provide instant access to cutting-edge technologies
- Acquire new skills and insights from qualified experts
- Evaluate the full range of competing solutions in every product category
- Learn from industry experts who share effective strategies to maximize efficiency, enhance product quality, ensure regulatory compliance and more
- Upgrade your skills, your knowledge and your on-the-job effectiveness.
- Network with peers from across the country and around the world
- Celebrate outstanding achievements in facility design and constructions at the annual Facility of the Year Awards display
- Hear free keynotes by industry thought leaders and innovators
Where is the Show located?
INTERPHEX 2015 will be held at the Javits Center in New York City, New York.
How many companies exhibit at INTERPHEX?
More than 600 exhibiting companies will be present at INTERPHEX 2015
I'd like information on exhibiting at INTERPHEX.
For more information on exhibitor pricing, to reserve your booth space, or for general exhibitor assistance, contact Juliana Van Der Beek, Sales Director, at 203-840-5566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I have special needs such as handicap accessible areas, motorized vehicles, or special medical needs?
We are here to help! Please contact the INTERPHEX Customer Service Desk at 888-334-8704 or 203-840-5648 or inquiry@INTERPHEX.com for more information.
Registration for INTERPHEX 2015 is not yet available. Fill out the pre-registration form here.
How much does it cost to attend?
Advance online exhibit hall registration is free. There is a $75 onsite exhibit hall registration fee for all attendees that do not register prior to April 14, 2015.
How can I obtain a visa letter of invitation to attend INTERPHEX?
To learn more or request a visa letter of invitation, please visit the International Attendees page.
Planning Your Visit
How can I make travel plans? Do you have special rates for attendees and exhibitors?
View the Hotel & Travel discounts available for all INTERPHEX attendees and exhibitors here.
Are shuttles provided between the hotels and the Exhibit Hall?
Yes, shuttle buses will be offered between select Show Hotels and the Exhibit Hall. The shuttle bus schedule will be available in 2015.