INTERPHEX (International Pharmaceutical Expo), sponsored by PDA (Parenteral Drug Association), is the single source for complete biopharmaceutical manufacturing solutions to safely and cost effectively process all dosage forms for life-enhancing drugs. It brings over 12,000 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology professionals together with 600+ suppliers through a unique combination of exhibition, education, workshops, partnering opportunities, and networking events. INTERPHEX offers annual national and international industry events and educational opportunities around the world.
Since 1981, key industry leaders have gathered at INTERPHEX to share knowledge, innovation and experiences to maximize efficiency, enhance product quality, ensure compliance, control cost, eradicate disease and improve the quality of and access to key therapeutic indications worldwide.
- 12,000 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology professionals together with 600+ suppliers via 300,000sf of event space offering state-of-the-art innovation and technologies
- Industry leaders and subject matter experts from more than 48 countries offering the opportunity to share their extensive knowledge of cutting-edge technologies
- Direct access to the largest, most innovative biologics and pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Unique combination of exhibition, education, workshops, partnering opportunities, and networking events
- Source the latest manufacturing products and services alongside key pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry decision makers from around the globe
What are the benefits of attending INTERPHEX?
- Find new, more cost-effective alternatives to existing processes and procedures
- Discover highly efficient new technologies to increase productivity
- Meet partners who can provide instant access to cutting-edge technologies
- Acquire new skills and insights from qualified experts
- Evaluate the full range of competing solutions in every product category
- Learn from industry experts who share effective strategies to maximize efficiency, enhance product quality, ensure regulatory compliance and more
- Upgrade your skills, your knowledge and your on-the-job effectiveness.
- Network with peers from across the country and around the world
- Celebrate outstanding achievements in facility design and constructions at the annual Facility of the Year Awards display
- Hear free keynotes by industry thought leaders and innovators