Why Exhibit at INTERPHEX?
- Once again INTERPHEX has proven to be the place to “Learn It, Experience It, Procure It” aggregating more than 7400 key decision makers sourcing solutions.
- Supported more than 20 North American and Worldwide technology launches
BREAKDOWN OF 2017 ATTENDANCE STATISTICS
- Increase in 7,400+ Total Attendance; 47% were First-time Attendees
- 14% Increase in Bio/Pharma Engineers, a Key Attendee Target
- 54% Increase in Engineering Attendance over INTERPHEX 2014
- 22% Increase International Attendance over INTERPHEX 2016
Top 25 Job Titles
TOP JOB CATEGORY: ENGINEER, PROCESS
- Top facilities they represent are: Pharmaceutical (21%) and All: Biotech & Pharma (15%)
- 20% are final decision makers; 60% provide recommendations
- Top 2 product areas they’re interested in: Bioprocessing and Biomanufacturing
Top 12 Facility Types
PHARMACEUTICAL (TOP TYPE OF FACILITY THEY REPRESENT):
- Top role within the pharmaceutical organization is Project Manager then executive management
- 19% are final decision makers; 56% provide recommendations
- Top product areas they’re interested in are Formulation & Development and Facility Design/Maintenance
How Attendees Use INTERPHEX
Reserve Space TODAY
See what Exhibitors are Saying
INTERPHEX 2017 was a great show for us. Not only were we extremely honored to be recognized as the Efficiency Champion INTERPHEX award for our flexible filling platform KCP, but we also experienced strong traffic at our booth throughout the event and received very positive feedback from attendees. The show was crowned by the handshake for an order with a U.S. customer.
Markus Hörsch, Sales and Marketing Director, Bausch+Stroebel Machine Company
The Germfree team was thrilled to be at INTERPHEX to meet our industry's key opinion leaders and showcase our next-level technology and construction of adaptive mobile and modular clean rooms. Our experience at INTERPHEX was superb and allowed us to spend quality time with our customers to visualize the applications for this adaptive biopharma production suite.
Kevin Kyle, President, Germfree
INTERPHEX 2017 was once again a very successful exhibit for SKAN. We officially launched our new Nanox® Catalyst Technology during the exhibition. The overall booth traffic and customer interest in SKAN isolators, services, and innovations was outstanding.
Larry Cabeceiras, President, SKAN US, Inc.
INTERPHEX 2017 was a great success for MG America. We saw significant attendee traffic throughout the week to our booth where we showcased our new Planeta 200 capsule filler and other state-of-the art packaging solutions.
Fabio Trippodo, President, MG America
INTERPHEX delivers a unique platform to showcase our integrated product and service offerings, while gaining critical in person input from the industry on what challenges they are facing. This input plays a key role in how we optimize our comprehensive portfolio of traditional and single-use filtration, upstream and downstream products, and enhance them with industry-leading support services to provide total solutions. Particularly, as we work to optimize our portfolio, and bring continuous bioprocesses to life, the event acts as a gauge of our annual progress in this mission. We look forward to sharing at INTERPHEX 2018 the next steps in Pall Life Sciences’ drive to continuously improve bioprocessing.
Martin Smith, CTO, Pall Corporation
Helping our customers drive down the cost of biopharmaceutical manufacturing through efficiency gains is one of the core missions of Asahi Kasei Bioprocess’ Equipment Division. By connecting engaged suppliers like us with energetic attendees from around the world, INTERPHEX has proved to be an outstanding platform to showcase the myriad benefits of our IBD™ technology to the industry, share the successes of our growing customer base, and to gather valued customer input as we contemplate enhancements for the next generation of our IBD technologies.
Kimo Sanderson, VP Marketing and Client Services, Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America, Inc.
View Printable Show Overview Here
To exhibit at INTERPHEX 2018, please contact Kristen Mirto or call 203-840-5605. For Exhibitor Alerts, click here.