Submission Deadline: October 5, 2012
Conference: April 23-25, 2013
The INTERPHEX 2013 Conference Program is looking for Subject Matter Experts to present Keynote Presentations, Case Studies and Conference Breakout Sessions.
If you have ideas, innovative solutions, unique or specialty applications or have successfully solved challenging problems, you are invited to submit a brief abstract on one or more topics of interest to your peers and fellow professionals in the pharmaceutical industry. (Case Studies presented with or by an operating company will receive priority in the review process.)
If you or someone in your company would like to share knowledge in a collegial setting then please,
submit your abstract today!
Subject matter and themes for the INTERPHEX 2013 Conference Program:
- Enhancing Quality While Keeping Cost of Goods Down/Improving Efficiency
- Delivery On Quality Expectations Using Rapid Microbiological Methods and Processes
- Commercialization in Foreign Countries – What Are the Challenges?
- Global Issues – What are the hurdles to doing business in Europe and/or Japan Due to Governmental Regulations
- Regulatory Issues/Updates
- CPV Continuous Process Validation
- Process Robustness
- QbD Guidance Document
- PAT – Improving Process Control
- Managing Global Manufacturing Product Supply
- Process Development Unique Improvements/Innovations
- The Future of Biosimilars
Manufacturing & Packaging
- Product Robustness
- Manufacturing Intelligence – Data Collection to Improve Your Processes
- Manufacturing Data Collection Systems – Case Study Co-Presented with Company that Uses a Service
- Multi-Use Facilities
- Multi-Product Facilities
- Continuous Processing – What Are the Newest Technologies?
- Tech Transfer – Moving From R&D, What Needs to be Done Right the First Time
- Single Use Technology
- Scale Up Strategies and Risk Mitigation
- Green Manufacturing/Sustainability
Facility & Design Process
- Facility Design & Modular Construction
- Patient Safety
- RFID/Product Identification
- Product Integrity
- Virtual Manufacturing Process
- Managing a Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Enhancements and Risk Management
- Product Lifecycle Management from a Supply Chain Perspective
Only vendor/product-neutral material will be considered. Interested suppliers will be required to present case studies and/or co-present with an end-user.
For on-line submission, including specific submission instructions and deadlines,
please visit: https://www.etouches.com/eselect/INTERPHEX2013
When submitting, please include all pertinent details about each presentation and the appropriate topic area(s). Please do not submit press releases and/or product information, as only non-commercial material will be considered.
Questions? Contact the INTERPHEX 2013 team: R.J. Palermo at email@example.com or Alycia Grenesko at firstname.lastname@example.org.