International attendees are automatically enrolled in this program when you register. As an international attendee, you will receive:
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall Registration
- Visa Assistance (see below)
- Dedicated onsite International Registration Desk with multilingual staff
- Access to the onsite International Business Center which offers Wi-Fi, refreshments, and private meeting space
- Hotel & Travel Discounts
- Guided Exhibit Hall Floor Tours available based on your Product Category interests
As an international attendee, it may be necessary for you to receive an official invitation to obtain your travel Visa. Please read the following procedures needed in order to expedite your request.
International Attendees requesting a Letter of Invitation must be registered badge holders with a valid confirmation number prior to requesting an invitation letter.
Invitation requests must be received no later than 3 weeks prior to the Event's opening. Please fill out and submit the Nonimmigrant Visa Invitation Request Form.
Please keep in mind:
- Invitation processing takes approximately 5 - 7 business days after you have submitted the form
- Invitations cannot be post mailed
- You will receive an original invitation by courier service, dependent upon the information you provide
- International Visitors must provide proof of industry affiliation either by providing a business card or providing a valid website
- If you are unable to complete either forms, please print and fax to: 203-840-5304
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.