Why Exhibit at INTERPHEX?
Welcome to INTERPHEX! Since 1981, there has been no better event in the industry to showcase technical knowledge, innovation and technologies to the highest quality of attendees.
INTERPHEX (International Pharmaceutical Expo), sponsored by PDA (Parenteral Drug Association), is the single source for complete biopharmaceutical manufacturing solutions to safely and cost effectively process all dosage forms for life-enhancing drugs. It brings over 12,000 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology professionals together with 600+ suppliers through a unique combination of exhibition, education, workshops, partnering opportunities, and networking events.
INTERPHEX is the only meeting place where Knowledge, Innovation and Technologies intersect with the full spectrum of cutting-edge development and manufacturing services and equipment to create innovative solutions that reduce cost and improve manufacturing and supply chain performance for pharmaceutical, biologics, contract, generic and service provider professionals.
Access to the Industry and Biopharmaceutical Global Market
- Meet with over 12,000 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology professionals
- Attendees from 49 states and 48 countries including Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico and the United Kingdom
- Interact with top decision makers delivered through our Executive Club program, which includes over $11 billion in open projects worldwide
- Unique combination of exhibition, education, workshops, partnering opportunities, and networking events
- Multiple opportunities to reconnect with current customers and prospect for new clients
INTERPHEX Delivers the Right Attendees
- 78% of attendees have open projects they are sourcing for at INTERPHEX
- 70% of attendees purpose for attending is “purchasing and sourcing”
- 92% of attendees agree that attending the event is the best way to see new products and services
- 71% of attendees believe INTERPHEX has the highest quality of exhibitors compared to other industry events
- 46% of attendees do not attend any other industry events
- Exposure and access to key industry and trade media publications exhibiting and covering INTERPHEX
If you are interested in exhibiting at INTERPHEX 2015, please email Juliana VanDerBeek or call her at 203-840-5566.